The GATHERING Scotland 2020
The Philanthropic Event of the Year
The Gathering Scotland April 2020
CBP AND MBWF INITIATIVE SUPPORTING PHILANTHROPY AND SPONSORS
COUNTRY OF HONOR
S C O T L A N D
Circle of Beautiful People International and Monaco Better World Forum proudly presents The GATHERING in Scotland which supports celebrity philanthropy and forges a strong alliance with our esteemed sponsors and valued members. This noble event celebrates the influential beauty of our distinctive sponsors who hold a unique fragrance and personality, when brought together united as one, form a single fragrant celebrative bouquet.
Those invited to attend this grand alliance of partnership and celebration are an exclusive selection of the world’s most respected companies, celebrities, press media, individuals and NGOs.
Together with our sponsors we ignite the ancient sacred purpose of our being; to love (philein) our fellow man (anthropos), to be stewards of the land and love our neighbors as ourselves. This launch event will set the stage for future philanthropic events. Together we will join forces to support global philanthropic events taking them to new and munificent levels; from where they are today to what they can become tomorrow.
This event is dedicated to the theme of the Knights of the Roundtable and will be held at Ayrshire's historic GlenApp Castle.
Sponsordeck: Download the GATHERING Sponsordeck (Deck includes programme, sponsor package, breakdown and itinerary/programme).
Interested in this event?
SCROLL FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
5-Star Luxury Castle Hotel in the Ballantrae Ayrshire Countryside in South West Scotland.
A fairytale Scottish Baronial castle, hidden in 36 acres of glorious garden
and woodland on the rugged and beautiful Ayrshire coast.
4 days/3 nights
The results of philanthropy are always beyond calculation.Mary Ritter Beard
Wealth is not new. Neither is charity. But the idea of using private wealth imaginatively, constructively & systematically to attack the fundamental problems of mankind is new.John Gardner
You cannot mandate philanthropy. It has to come from within, and when it does, it is deeply satisfying.Azim Premji
PHILANTHROPIC ALLIANCEPartnering with Monaco Better World Forum - The Most Exclusive Alliance for Philanthropy
ENVIRONMENT • BIO DIVERSITY • ECOSYSTEMS. Cinematic Art at the Service of Humanity. MBWF harnesses the combined power of entertainment, technology, brands and culture to ignite effective change, and raise global awareness on environmental protection.
- In 2019, President and Founder Manuel Collas De La Roche and his team saw Monaco Better World Forum evolve from an elite network to a mass-movement involving large segments of the global society
- MBWF organizes and participates in high-end advocacy events in Dubaï, Cannes, Paris, Monaco, Hollywood, New York and Cairo
- MBWF's projects, fueled by their Mastermind and Think Tank Talks, include Instituto Raoni for the protection of the Amazon Rainforest, Aquatica Foundation for the biggest expedition and ocean research project in the Caribbean and women’s empowerment associations
MASTERMINDRECENT MASTERMIND & THINK TANK TALK NEW YORK CITY 2019 WORLD’S 1ST CLIMATE SMART-ZONE & CARIBBEAN ACCELERATOR
MBWF hosted its most recent Smart Climate Day at the prestigious French Institute/Alliance Française during the United Nations Climate Action Summit week.
- The Mastermind, dedicated to high-level synergistic research, was focused on “Smart Climate Adaptation in the Caribbean”, and was followed by a VIP lunch as well as an exclusive screening of the film “Wonders of the Sea 3D”, directed by Jean Michel Cousteau et François Mantello, narrated and with special appearance by Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Through this event MBWF will finance advocacy for the creation of the world’s first Smart Climate Zone, supported by Jamaican celebrities Sean Paul and Usain Bolt, as well as concrete activities implemented by the Ocean Futures Society and Green Cross (France & Territories) supported by Jean Michel Cousteau
- It will also promote the Caribbean deep-water submarine exploration program executed by the Aquatica Foundation and supported by Sir Richard Branson
KNIGHT SPONSORMember of CBP International Circle Membership
Member of the CBP International Committee
SPECIAL MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT: Please note, all Circle Knights are to gather in Scotland Spring of 2020.
As members of our committee, you will be directly involved in planning a total of two philanthropic gala events set for 2020 after the launch event meeting in Scotland, as well as looking forward planning events for the year 2021. Location and dates of other events planned for 2020/21 and beyond will be decided by the newly formed committee.
FEATURES: Member of CBP Int’l Committee, Special Rates on Event Fees, Free Invitation-only access to events, Free First Class Airfare and Accommodations to Events, Instant Circle Membership into CBP community, CBP Key Code Membership Card with 1 Gm Gold, CBP All Access Dining Card (coming soon), and more.
EVENT FEES FOR CIRCLE KNIGHTS: As a Circle Knight sponsor your contribution per event shall be $30,000 USD (reduced 50%) and will include: event invitation access for you and one guest, first class airfare and accommodations.
Participation: $90,000 USD
GOLDEN SPONSORMember of CBP International Circle Membership
FEATURES: Special Rates on Event Fees, Free Invitation-only access to events, Free First Class Airfare and Accommodations to Events, Instant Circle Membership into CBP community, CBP Key Code Membership Card with 1 Gm Gold, CBP All Access Dining Card (coming soon), and more.
EVENT FEES FOR CIRCLE GOLD SPONSORS: Circle Gold Sponsors receive special first-class treatment at events. Each event fee will be $60,000 USD and will include: event invitation access for you and one guest, first class airfare and accommodations.
Participation: $60,000 USD
ANNOUNCEMENTPlease note, all Circle Knights are to gather in Scotland Spring of 2020.
As members of our committee, you will be directly involved in planning a total of two philanthropic gala events, set for 2020/21, after the launch event meeting in Scotland, as well as looking forward planning events for the year 2021. Location and dates of other events planned for 2020/21 and beyond will be decided by the newly formed committee.
BREAKDOWNSponsorship Level Details & Breakdown
To participate in this event dedicated to the theme of the knights of the roundtable, we offer different types of sponsorship.
According to the chosen formula, you have VIP access to the gala dinner and enjoy visibility on all of our communication media before, during and after the event (extendable depending on your choice).
SPONSORDECKSponsordeck Details for The GATHERING 2020 Scotland
For full and complete details of the upcoming event of the year in Scotland, download the PDF of our sponsordeck. Deck includes:
- Full programme itinerary of event
- Information on the Company
- Venue details
- Sponsor Package details
- List of Benefits